Resorts World Genting welcomes Pahang residents only for now as it reopens its door today under Phase 3 of the National Recovery Plan.
In a statement released today, the resort assures that its employees are fully vaccinated and are ready to welcome guests in a safe environment.
However, limited offerings will be available for the meantime, only for fully vaccinated guests.
Attractions & outlets opened are as below:
- AYU Awana (7 am – 9 pm daily)
- LTITUDE Restaurant, Bar & Lounge (12 pm – 10 pm)
- 360 Bar (12 pm – 12 am)
- Lobby Lounge (Sun to Thu: 2 pm – 10 pm / Fri, Sat & Eve of Public Holiday: 2 pm – 12 am)
- The Bakery (Sun to Thu: 7 am – 10 pm / Fri & Sat: 7 am – 12 am)
- Seasons (7 am – 12 am)
- Cha Chaan Teng (8 am – 11 pm)
- Genting Palace (Breakfast & Lunch: 8 am – 2.30 pm / Dinner: 6 pm – 9.30 pm)
- Good Luck Restaurant (8 am – 12 am)
- Malaysian Food Street 8 am – 8 pm)
- Jom Makan Street Food (8 am – 8 pm)
- Resorts World Awana
- Genting Grand
- Highlands Hotel
- Genting Casino
More to add to the list once interstate travel is allowed
Resort World Genting added that more facilities and offerings will be reopening once interstate travel is allowed. According to the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob, interstate travel in Malaysia will resume once 90% of the adult population in Malaysia has been fully vaccinated.
As of yesterday (29 September 2021), Malaysia recorded 85.7% full vaccination among the adult population.