Try out these two mouth-watering recipes that feature yumeat! The first recipe is the Plant-based Luncheon Fried Rice, a popular dish in Malaysia that combines yumeat plant-based luncheon meat with fragrant rice and sweet corn. If you’re in the mood for some Italian (hint: pasta) flavor, give the Plant-based Luncheon Aglio Olio a try, which pairs yumeat plant-based luncheon meat with garlic, chili flakes, and olive oil.
Delicious Recipes Featuring yumeat™!
These recipes feature yumeat plant-based meat and are easy to make at home. With the perfect blend of flavor and nutrition, they’re sure to become a staple in your meal plan.
1. Plant-based Luncheon Fried Rice
In this easy-to-follow recipe, simply toss cooked rice and fried yumeat in a heated pan with Ayam Brand Sweet Cup Corn, salt, white pepper, fried garlic, and soy sauce. Stir fry until evenly coated, and garnish with spring onions and red chillies for a colorful and flavorful dish that’s sure to impress.
- 4 cups cooked Japanese short grain rice (best to refrigerate overnight)
- 1 can of yumeat plant-based luncheon meat 360g (cut into ½ inch cubes)
- ½ can of Ayam Brand Sweet Cup Corn 200g
- 3 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 10 stalks spring onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp of Kikkoman light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- salt (to taste)
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 tsp of red chilies (finely chopped for garnish)
- 1 tsp of spring onion (finely chopped for garnish)
- Heat pan and drizzle with cooking oil.
- Add cubed yumeat plant-based luncheon meat and stir fry. Drizzle more cooking oil if needed. Once cooked, set aside.
- Fry garlic at medium low heat until golden brown.
- Separate the oil and garlic and set aside.
- Turn up the heat and add in cooking oil.
- Add in cooked rice and stir fry until they are loose with wok at high heat.
- Add in salt, cooked yumeat plant-based luncheon meat, Ayam Brand Sweet Cup Corn, pinch of white pepper and half of fried garlic. Continue to stir fry for a minute.
- Pour the soy sauce over the rice and stir fry until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle remaining garlic, spring onions and red chillies, and toss to mix evenly.
- Serve immediately or warm.
2. Plant-based Luncheon Aglio Olio
Spice lovers, this one’s for you! Plant-based Luncheon Aglio Olio is a flavorful dish made with garlic, yumeat spicy luncheon meat, chili flakes, black pepper, and parsley. Toss in some boiled angel hair, season to taste, and get ready for a satisfying and mouthwatering meal.
- 250g uncooked angel hair
- ½ can yumeat plant-based spicy luncheon 360g (diced)
- 6 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes (to taste)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Boil the pasta until al-dente, set aside.
- Cook the garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add in the diced yumeat plant-based spicy luncheon, chilli flakes, ground black pepper and parsley. (Cook for 3 to 4 minutes before adding in the angel hair.)
- Season to taste and serve.