After last year’s exciting success of the BTS POP-UP: MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase, the long-awaited BTS and SEVENTEEN “IN THE SOOP” POP-UP will be opened in 1 Utama starting from 29 April to 28 August 2022 for 4 months, with Malaysia being the second country in Southeast Asia to host it.
IN THE SOOP POP-UP Will Be Available In 1 Utama
This exclusive global store is themed after the South Korean reality series which is “IN THE SOOP”.
The series was created by HYBE starring the world’s biggest boy band BTS and SEVENTEEN as the superstars, taking a break from their busy lives in the city to rest and rejuvenate in nature.
Spanning 1, 700 sq ft, visitors will be enticed by an urban forest realm as they explore the space and experience the outdoors and indoors.
Shoppers will ultimately be treated to over 300 limited edition merchandise with new items released every week. What’s more exciting is, the apparel worn by the idol in the series is also available for sale!
In addition to that, there will be two IG-worthy Photo Zones set up around 1 Utama:
1. Ground Floor 1 Utama E
Camp and chill out at a ‘healing forest at the heart of the city’ and meet SOOPY at the IN THE SOOP Campfire site
2. Ground Floor LUXE
Capture memorable photos with 3D TinyTAN’s all the way from South Korea
Guest Information And Purchasing Guide Of IN THE SOOP POP-UP
- The admission for IN THE SOOP Pop-Up is strictly for visitors with low-risk MySejahtera status. Visitors are required to wear face masks at all times along with physical distancing. SOP’s subject to change according to the latest government guidelines.
- Wal-in visitors can register via the virtual queue system by scanning the Queue QR Code provided on-site at the store. Every visitor will be able to enter for a maximum stay of 1 hour.
- Online pre-reservation for priority admission is available at morningkall Malaysia (limited spots): https://inthesooppopupasia.my.morningkall.com/ with a registered valid ID.
- Click book now at the homepage to access the reservation page to select the date and time slot.
- After the reservation is confirmed, a “Reservation Confirmation” email will be sent.
- Ticket holders are advised to arrive on time based on the selected time slot. No re-entry is allowed.