Adidas just launched a new iconic store in Malaysia and it is the largest Adidas brand center throughout Southeast Asia!
The huge store located in Sunway Pyramid takes up to 1,328 square meters which consists of 4 shop lots on the LG1 of the shopping mall.
The design of the outlet is made to be a stadium-like design which also incorporates local elements including local landmarks and cultural hues. The unique concept makes me want to go and experience it myself!
As the largest Adidas store in the country, it serves a full range of Adidas collections from sport performance wear to sports lifestyle wear. Buyers can also browse and shop for special releases like the Yeezy collection while you are there!
What Can You Get in the Two Storey Adidas Brand Center
- Extended sportswear & apparel (with added sportswear for tennis & golf)
- An all-inclusive women’s zone (featuring a sports bra display wall, sports hijabs & more)
- In-store customisation zone services (with options such as vinyl heat transfer, direct to garment embroidery printing, embroidery patches & more)
- Hyper-Localisation through collaboration with Valen Lim
- Informative Sustainability Zone
- Best of Sports Boost @ Main Concourse where you could win exciting rewards
Full Experience in the Adidas Brand Center
Customers can try out a wide range of footwear while also running on the treadmill provided in the ‘Test & Create’ section. It is also completed with outdoor running simulation for a full ‘real’ experience for its customers.
Customize Your Adidas
Uniquely, you can also personalized your Adidas items on the spot right after you purchase it! The Print Shop provided in the Adidas Brand Center allows customers to print names on your purchased jerseys, making it exclusively yours.
Additionally, there is also an exclusive women-only changing rooms to ensure safety and convenience for women out there! Each cubicle is equipped with a call-button so you can request for change of apparel or get help with your bra sizing.