Another greatest shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, Pavilion Bukit Jalil will be open to the public on 3rd of December 2021.
It’s only 4 days away!
The Icon of Connectivity
The Pavilion Bukit Jalil is easily accessible through several main highways and public transport. Among connected highways are MEX, MRR2, KESAS, Bukit Jalil Highway, Sungai Besi Highway, KL-Seremban Highway, Damansara-Puchong Highway.
Also, a few nearby LRT stations are Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling, and Awan Besar LRT stations.
Pavilion Bukit Jalil as the Largest Shopping Mall in Southern Corridor of KL
As the largest mall in the southern corridor of Kuala Lumpur, Pavilion Bukit Jalil is located at the heart of Bukit Jalil. The 50 acres land consists of integrated development which consists of retail, residential, commercial, and hospitality.
Among the facilities provided includes Park Sky, Park 2 Residences, 350 Signature Shop-Offices, Bukit Jalil Recreational Park, and many more to come.
Featuring 5 Retail Floors
With 5 retail floors in the 1.8 million square feet shopping mall, here’s among the stores that you will find there:
1st International Flagship Stores in Malaysia
- Tianyue Teajoy: A Chinese Tea Store and the first of its kind in Southeast Asia
- LOHAS: the very first pottery store in Southeast Asia
New Concept Stores in Malaysia
- Goodnite: Malaysia’s largest mattress manufacturer
- MR. DIY and MR. TOY: 2-in-1 families concept store
- HOHM: The largest home essential products concept store
Biggest Outlet in Malaysia
- Shiseido Ginza Tokyo: Where you can get the widest selection of skincare, makeup and fragrance
- The Coffee Academics: Originated all the way from Hong Kong, it is a world-renowned leading purveyor and roaster of specialty coffee in Asia
- Christine’s Bakery: Serves fresh-from-the-oven bakeries all day long from scrumptious sandwiches, to-go bites, burgers to its specialty hand-crafted bagels with a wide variety of stuffing combinations.
- Habib Jewels: Offers uniquely different and exclusive world-class jewellery at honest and fair prices
Now that you know, you can start exploring the new Pavilion Bukit Jalil as soon as this upcoming weekend!
However, don’t forget to always practice good self hygiene and always abide by the Covid-19 SOPs. We hope to again see a decreasing pattern in the Covid-19 cases in our country.