KC Global Media, a global multi-media company based in the United States has announced the latest Sony Pictures Entertainment theatrical releases will be airing on its leading English-language general entertainment channel, AXN Asia, in key territories including Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau, and more.
Enjoy Worldwide Hits Through AXN Asia
Following their theatrical runs and home entertainment windows, fans will enjoy worldwide hits such as:
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage (opened at USD$90.1 million in the US, outgrossing the first Venom’s opening weekend and went on to make USD$506 million worldwide).
- Spider-Man™: No Way Home™ (the 6th highest-grossing film of all time globally at USD$1.9 billion)
- Uncharted (currently the 4th highest-grossing video game adaptation worldwide, closing in on USD$400 million globally)
- Morbius (an introduction to the studio’s standalone genre characters from its Marvel cannon)
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife the next chapter in the original “Ghostbusters” universe
Co-Founder, President, and CEO of KC Global Media, George Chien said:
“As the leading content provider in Asia, we are excited to broadcast a line-up of exclusive pay TV blockbusters films to the comfort of every household across Southeast Asia,”
He further said:
“We continue to invest in the opportunities that find ways to provide more premium action and drama entertainment to give our loyal customers more bang for their buck.”
George Chien, Co-Founder, President, and CEO of KC Global Media
Venom: Let There Be Carnage – First Line-Up
The first of this exciting line-up is Venom: Let There Be Carnage on June 12, on AXN Asia (ASTRO Channel 701 HD and unifi TV Channel 453), where Tom Hardy returns to the big screen as the lethal protector Venom, one of MARVEL’s greatest and most complex characters. Directed by Andy Serkis, written by Kelly Marcel with the story by Tom Hardy & Marcel, the film also stars Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris and Woody Harrelson, in the role of the villain Cletus Kasady/Carnage. Subsequent titles will premiere throughout the year. Subsequent titles will premiere throughout the year.
AXN Asia features exclusive top-rated drama series, blockbuster features, reality programs and groundbreaking original productions. The channel appeals to a discerning audience seeking content that is smart, intriguing, and unexpected, and all delivered close to U.S telecasts. For further information, kindly follow AXN Asia Facebook, Twitter, Instagram YouTube and TikTok @AXN Asia.