Last weekend, airasia introduced their ‘airasia Plane Ride’, which makes people wonder can the car fly?
As a collaboration, airasia sent their Myvi to Rodeo to make the transformation possible. With wings attached to the car, the airasia plane ride transformation looks cool and stands out on the road!
Rodeo’s creative take on the transformation brings out airasia’s airline company’s identity, mimicking an airplane with a car.
Rodeo is an advertising company that specialises in transit advertising. They work on multiple transportation modes including car, motorcycle as well as lorry advertisement.
If you are interested in Rodeo’s services, please visit the Rodeo official website.
According to airasia, you can book this unique “Plane Ride” via the airasia Super App.
The airasia Super App is available to download on the App Store, Google Play and App Gallery.
On the other hand, airasia is also having an Instagram photo contest for you to stand a chance to win ride vouchers worth up to RM100.
If you see the airasia Plane Ride or any other airasia ride vehicles on the road, snap a photo of it and enter the contest for free!
1. First, screenshot the contest IG feed post on the airasia super app’s official page (@airasiasuperapp)
2. Then, post it together with your photo entry on your Instagram stories.
3. Next, DM your photos/entries to airasiasuperapp.
4. After that, make sure the airasia ride vehicle in the photo is visible and tag @airasiasuperapp with hashtags #airasiasuperapp, #airasiaride, and #airasiaridespotted to qualify.
5. Lastly, follow the airasia super app Instagram page (@airasiasuperapp)
Note: Your Instagram privacy settings must be set to ‘Public’.
The contest will last until 25 October 2021, ending at 10 PM.
Meanwhile, the airasia ride was launched in Klang Valley earlier in August. According to AirAsia CEO Tan Sri Tony Fernandes, the service will be rolled out in other states in Malaysia by the end of 2021.
Will you book an airasia Plane Ride?